Days of Mercy and Forgiveness
The Holy Father has indicated the Fourth Sunday of Lent as a special moment of prayer and celebration of the Sacrament of Penance. In keeping with the Jubilee theme, the Archdiocese of Chicago will observe this time as the Days of Mercy and Forgiveness, on Friday and Saturday, March 4 and 5, 2016, to express our communion with the universal Church.
- Days of Mercy and Forgiveness Sites
- Days of Mercy and Forgiveness Letter
- Message of His Holiness Pope Francis for Lent 2016
- The Sacrament of Penance: A Path for Meeting the Mercy of God
- Notes for Clergy and Ministerial Leaders